Vascular Research Tools 6 - for investigational
- Consist of the following modules:
- Brachial Analyzer
- Doppler Flow Analyzer
- Carotid Analyzer
- Vascular DICOM module
- Vascular Imager
- Same 510K cleared Brachial FMD analysis software as in
the Vascular Tools 5 (except for the optional and additional
Doppler flow analysis module).
- Same 510K cleared Carotid IMT analysis software as in
the Vascular Tools 5 (except for the additional distensibility,
compliance, incremental elastic modulus, plaque area, plaque
- Vascular Imager for image acquisition from videotape
or directly from an ultrasound machine.
- Vascular Converter for converting various image formats.
- Doppler flow analysis module supplemental to Brachial
- Vessel distensibility, compliance, incremental elastic
modulus, plaque area, plaque echogenicity modules supplemental
to Carotid Analyzer.
- Support Windows 7 and 10.
Turn-Key, Integrated Workstations
Vascular Research Tools can be offered as a pre-configured,
pre-installed, and tested integrated workstation. The integrated
approach ensures a solution that best fits your imaging, analysis,
and data storage needs. A turn-key solution works right out
of the box.
Image acquisition (digitization) from video signals - offline
videotape playback; or real-time from an ultrasound machine.
- Flexible imaging modes
Vascular Imager supports easy-to-operate acquisition
- Timer mode - with a custom defined frame rate, i.e.,
1 frame every 10 seconds; or 15 frames every second.
- Manual mode - during video playback, any frame can
be selected and digitized by clicking a single key.
- EKG-gated mode - digitization automatically triggered
from the R-wave of the EKG signal.
- Other Benefits
Video displays on screen all the time, before,
during, and after frame grabbing, for easy monitoring.
- Time stamp for each frame digitized.
- High performance with minimal jitter.
- Very straightforward user interface for simple control.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL video format.
To request further information, and/or a DEMO CD,
email MIA at: email@example.com